Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun Photo Shoot

Today was a busy day for me and I had a photo shoot today. I spent most of the night trying to get in a few new outfits in for the photo shoot. So I woke up very reluctantly this morning. But I did, and I had to rush to Hancock fabrics to get a few notions before the photo shoot to finish the rest of the items. I thought I was running late and found out the two of the models were also running late. So I was able to get in an extra hour in to finish one last piece. So then I got to the photographer's house and we began to chat it up just before the girls got there. They got dressed and we were ready to shoot. First we got some great outdoor shots and I was very impressed by this new dress I got to include in the shoot. I can't wait to see the pictures and how well they came out. Then the photo shoot moved to the bedroom, where I was able to get a lot of the underwear shots. One bra piece, especially was looking very very hot! Then I was able to use the photographer in some of my bigger pieces and one project. She was probably the best model of the all! She made my alice in wonderland dress look so cute and even older pieces really jump out. I am totally looking forward to seeing the new pictures. It's going to be nice to start to take a break from any clothes making.

However, I have another deadline coming out soon. I have to make about 13 black capes for the Cherry Bombs for the bout next Sunday. I got one down and I started making the second one. It's a start, but I know I'll probably have some more help next week from my girls. They are going to help cut and pin the pattern and I'll just sew them in. I think once that deadline is over, I'm going to start focusing on my fall line, probably try to market in another fashion show, so that I can show off my fall line. It'll help me especially with the stores that I have some of my clothes in, they can see some of my newer items and decided whether they want to start carrying some of my new items. School starts in August and I want to start marketing my fall items for the fall season. I can't wait for the fall season, I am so looking forward to a lot of what's in season.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with Stylez Boutique tomorrow. I hope I can get picked up at another shop. Wish me luck!

No comments: